Weekend Road Closures: August 10 - 13 - Decarie is open, but not much else
If you had plans on going downtown this weekend using any of the Highways passing through the Turcot Interchange, bring a map for the detours and be prepared to sit in traffic for a while.
The following closures are in effect from 11:59 P.M. Friday until 5:00 A.M. Monday:
- Route 136 east (new Ville Marie) between Turcot and Cathedral/Notre-Dame
- All ramps connecting to Route 136 east
- Ramp from Highway 20 east to Highway 15 north
- Route 136 west/Highway 20 between Exit 5 (Boul. R. Bourassa / Champlain Bridge / Bridge Victoria) and 1st Ave.
- One lane on Highway 15 north between Sherbrooke and the NDG tunnel
Saint-Jacques St will also be closed from de Courcelle/Glen Road to Decarie Blvd. starting Friday at 10:00 P.M. until Monday at 5:00 A.M.
On the West Island the Highway 40 service road under Highway 13 will be closed from Friday at 11:59 P.M. until Monday 5:00 A.M. As a result the access to Highway 13 south from Highway 40 west will be closed along with access to the westbound 40 from Highway 13 north.
Work on the New Champlain Bridge will also be forcing a couple regular routes to be closed.
Highway 15 north between Exit 58 (10 West/Downtown/Nuns' Island) and the entrance from Gaétan-Laberge Boulevard is off limits starting at 10:00 P.M. Friday until Monday at 5:00 A.M.
On the South Shore Route 132 will be completely closed in the east and west bound directions under the Champlain Bridge.
The Mercier Bridge will continue to have its partial closure until August 20.