Weekend road closures: Feb 8 - 11 - Major changes coming to Angrignon Blvd.
The weekend road closure list is getting longer and longer and there's a new long term closure that will make getting in and out of LaSalle a nightmare.
Work reconfiguring the Turcot Interchange will force the following closures from Friday 11:59 P.M. to Monday at 5:00 A.M.
- Highway 15 south between the Decarie Expressway and Atwater
- Highway 15 north from Exit 58 (de La Verendrye) to the Decarie Expressway
- Highway 20 east ramp to Highway 15 south
A major change the Angrignon Blvd. will force some closures near the overpass starting at 10:00 P.M. Friday until 5:00 A.M. Monday.
- Notre Dame St. between Dollard Ave. and Monk Blvd.
- Angrignon Blvd. between Pullman St. and St. Patrick St.
- Pullman Rd. from Ste. Anne de Bellevue Blvd. to Highway 20
- Exit 65 from Highway 20 West (starting at midnight)
- Angrignon entrance to Highway 20 West
Come Monday morning the thousands of motorists who use Angrignon Blvd. every day will be greeting by a new traffic nightmare as Transport Quebec crews begin the job of dismantling a section of the overpass, which will reduce the boulevard's overpass from the normal two lanes in each direction to just one.