Weekend Road Closures: May 4 - May 7
Just like last weekend, the one before that and the one before that, work on multiple major roadways will make your weekend commute around town a tough one.
In the Turcot Interchange the following closures will start between 10:00 P.M. and 11:59 P.M. on Friday until Monday at 5:00 A.M.
- Highway 15 South to Route 136 East
- Highway 15 South to Highway 20 West
- Highway 20 East to Highway 15 North
- Highway 20 East to Route 136 East
- Highway 15 North to Highway 20 West
- Route 136 West/Highway 20 closed between Exit 5 (Robert Bourassa/Champlain Bridge/Victoria Bridge) and the entrance from Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue Blvd.
- Notre-Dame St. between Monk and Cote Saint Paul
Over in the area of the Champlain Bridge, Gaetan Laberge Blvd. will be closed in both directions between Gilberté Dubé St. and the ramps to and from the Bonaventure Expressway from 7:00 P.M. Saturday until 10:00 A.M. Sunday.
Exit 60 on Highway 15 North will be closed during the same time.
The ramp to Highway 15 South from Nuns' Island at René-Lévesque will be off limits from 10:00 P.M. Friday until 5:00 A.M. Monday.
On the South side of the bridge Highway 10 between Highway 132 and Pelletier Blvd. will be down to one lane in both directions.
Coming off the Jacques-Cartier Bridge the ramp for Route 132 East (toward Varennes) and West (La Prairie) will be closed from 11:00 P.M. Friday until 5:00 A.M. Monday.
At the Lafontaine Tunnel work on the ramp connecting to Charron Island will get underway Saturday May 5, and will last through the year.
Highway 25 towards Montreal will be off limits from 11:00 P.M. Saturday until 7:00 A.M. Sunday, with another possible closure overnight into Monday as well.
The ramps from Route 132 and the Marie Victorin Blvd and Charron Island entrances will be closed between 10:30 P.M. and 7:30 A.M. Saturday into Sunday.