Weekend Road Closures: September 14 - 17
Highway 15 aside, the heat and humidity this weekend will likely bother you more than this weekend's road closures.
The real problem spot, as it has been the last couple of weekends, will be Highway 15 north.
The highway will be closed at Exit #58 (Highway 10/Downtown) and the next entrance starting at 11:59 P.M. Friday until 5:00 A.M. Monday.
The larger closure will see the northbound 15 closed from Exit #62 (de La Vérendrye) all the way up to the Édouard-Montpetit Blvd. entrance on the Decarie Expressway from Friday at 11:00 P.M. to Monday at 5:00 A.M.
Due to the long stretch of highway being closed, ramps to the 15 north from Highway 20 and Route 136 will also be closed.
The continued work on Highway 15 will also force the closure of the southbound side of the highway between the bottom of the Decarie Expressway and the entrance ramp from Highway 20 east.
Other closures motorists will have to deal with:
- Highway 10 east between Exit #4 (Highway 15N/Highway 20W) and Nun's Island starting Saturday at 4:00 A.M. until Monday at 5:00 A.M.
- Highway 10 towards downtown will see a partial closure starting Friday at 8:30 P.M. until Monday at 5:00 A.M.
- The ramp connecting Highway 40 east to Highway 13 south from Friday at 11:59 P.M. until Monday at 5:00 A.M.
- The ramp connecting Highway 13 south to Highway 40 west from Friday at 11:59 P.M. until Sunday at 5:00 A.M.
- Two of three lanes of the westbound 40 service road under the Highway 13 overpass from Friday night until Sunday morning.