Weekend Road Closures: September 7 - 10 - A light at the end of the Expressway
It's another weekend and that means more reasons to stay away from the Turcot Interchange, but there is a bit of light at the end (or in this case start) of the Expressway.
The following closures are in place from Friday 11:59 P.M. to Monday at 5:00 A.M.
- Highway 15 north from Exit 58 (HW 10 west/Downtown) to the Édouard-Montpetit entrance
- Highway 20 west ramp to Highway 15
- Highway 20 east ramp to Highway 15
- Route 136 west (new Ville Marie) ramp to Highway 15 north
- Highway 15 south from the bottom of the Decarie Expressway to the entrance ramp from Highway 20
- All other ramps and entrances connecting to Highway 15 north within the closure
Highway 10 east will be closed from Exit 4 (Highway 15 north/Highway 20 west) and Nun's Island starting Saturday morning at 4:00 A.M. until 5:00 A.M.
A partial closure will be in place on Highway 10 heading downtown from Friday at 8:30 P.M. until Monday at 5:00 A.M.
Saint-Jacques St. will be closed between de Courcelle and Décarie Blvd. from Friday at 10:00 P.M. until Monday at 5:00 A.M.
The eastbound side of de La Vérendrye Blvd. will be closed from Galt St. to de l'Église starting Friday at 11:59 P.M. through to Monday at 5:00 A.M.
The small light at the end of the tunnel, the Sherbrooke St. entrance onto the Decarie Expressway will reopen on Monday.