Rockaholics suggest different ways to drink TEQUILA!!!
Seeing as Cinco de Mayo is on Saturday, I wanted to know what ways YOU enjoy indulging in tequila other than in margaritas or shots. Here are some ideas from the rockaholics!
- Tequila Lattes are hands down the best! Shot of tequila Shot of Kahlua Shot of Espresso -combine- Create steamed milk (small amount of sugar, stevia or vanilla are optional). For hot days replace the steamed milk with a scoop or two of vanilla ice cream.
- Tequila sunrise popsicles- heather (holy sh!t this sounds unreal)
- Tequila Paralyzer - tequila, Kahlua, Coke, milk. It fueled my lifelong love of tequila!
- Tequila Caesar
- Oaxaca (pronounced wha-ha-ka) old fashioned. Mezcal, tequila, bitters with a raw sugar cube and some orange peel served over a huge chunk of ice...best summer drink ever. (can confirm, these are unbelievable)
- The Texas Two Step (Or Stumble) 1.5 oz. Tequila .75 oz. Texas grapefruit shrub .25 oz. Yellow chartreuse .25 oz Pineapple juice Squeeze wildflower honey 4 drops fennel bitters Pinch of Alaskan smoked sea salt.
- Best thing to do with tequila is to drink it from a cute girls cleavage
- TKO Tequila Kahlua Ouzo Awesome shot (sounds disgusting, I'm out)
- I like to mix Tequila with Jack Daniels. Two shots of each (tequila has to be high quality) with a small press of water, no ice in a brandy snifter or a whiskey glass.
- Tequila stuntman. Snort the salt, neck the tequila, squeeze the lime in your eye! (easiest way to ruin your Cinco de Mayo)
- Tequila and Sprite with a splash of grenadine
- Good drink with tequila. Polomas. Tequila and Fresca, salted rim.
- Tequila and gingerale. Super simple but tastes amazing!
- The only way..... Like a man.... No salt, no lime... :-p
- Tequila goes great with 7up or any fruit flavored Slurpee and your drink stays cold without getting watered down
And for the final suggestion:
- The best way to drink tequila is to butt chug it