Bell is a truly Canadian company with over 138 years of success. We are defined by the passion of our team members and their belief in our company’s vast potential.
To ensure we continue to be recognized as Canada’s leading communications company, we’re committed to finding and developing the next generation of leaders. This means creating best-in-class career and development opportunities for our employees.
If you’re passionate, driven and find yourself seeking interesting work, new challenges and continuous learning opportunities, then we want you to join our team.
Bell Media is Canada's premier multimedia company with leading assets in television, radio and digital media, including CTV — Canada's #1 television network, and the country's most-watched specialty channels. It is a critical component of Bell’s commitment to leverage strategic investments in broadband networks to offer Canadians the best available content on any of the four screens they choose: television, smartphone, tablet and computer.
The Account Manager is responsible for development, consulting and sales with respect to all accounts assigned by the Sales Director, in accordance with management's strategies and directives.
The incumbent must work in accordance with the sector’s objectives and Bell Media’s mission and values.
- Diligently identify and prospect potential customers using creative presentations.
- On a quarterly basis, plan customer/agency sales objectives and show tangible results.
- Grow his/her clientele and/or develop sales promotions for advertisers.
- Maintain positive and professional interpersonal relations with advertisers, the networks we represent, and co-workers.
- Participate in industry activities and travel, as required.
- Maintain the company's sales policy standards.
- Maintain and convey in-depth knowledge of Bell Media television products and websites.
- Grow market share with our advertisers and aggressively pursue new business opportunities
Knowledge, skills and requirements
- Bachelor's degree in administration or equivalent training
- Five years' relevant experience in representation
- Knowledge of media (an asset)
- Network of contacts with agencies and direct customers (an asset)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English and French)
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to maintain a healthy team dynamic
- Knowledge of computer systems for presentations
- Comfortable with programmatic media, buying, selling and ability to discuss opportunities therein.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage tight deadlines
- Excellent ability to listen to customers (internal/external) and to understand issues
- Available to travel as required
- Strong interpersonal, teamwork, and active-listening skills; diplomatic approach
- Ability to demonstrate Bell Media values
Management knowledge and experience
- Budget management
- Time management
- Ability to manage simultaneous projects
- Planning and organizational skills