$data.PageTitle

Windsor fire officials say five people have been displaced after a house fire on Candlewood Crescent.

Firefighters were called to the blaze at 3239 Candlewood on Monday morning.

"We arrived on scene. We found some smoke coming from building so we put the fire out,” said Windsor Fire District Chief Ron Wismer. “Five people have been displaced but there are no injuries at the fire.”

Damage is estimated at $150,000.

Fire officials say it was accidental, caused by an electrical wiring failure in a bedroom.

There were no reported injuries.

Firefighters also rescued a cat and dog.