London police have made an arrest in relation to a shooting that occurred last Friday in southwest London.
Police were called to an address on Hummingbird Crescent around 1:15 a.m. after gunshots were heard in the area.
Investigators found ammunition casing in the area but no injuries were reported.
Later that same day, police say they arrested a 21-year-old London man who was charged with being an accessory after the fact.
Police are still looking for the suspected shooter who they have identified as Moaied Elfaki, 25, of Toronto.
Elfaki is charged with the following offences:
- discharge firearm into a place/reckless to others
- use firearm/commit an indictable offence
- use/handle/store firearm, etc. carelessly
- point a firearm
- possess restricted or prohibited firearm without holding a licence and registration certificate
- possess restricted or prohibited firearm knowingly not holding a licence and registration certificate
- occupy motor vehicle with firearm
- three counts of fail to comply with condition of judicial release
Anyone with information is asked to contact police or Crime Stoppers.