Probable cause identified in Clarence-Rockland commercial fire

<p> The Clarence-Rockland Fire Department says a fire on De la Baie street was likely caused by an overheated fan motor.</p> <p> It broke out Saturday evening,&nbsp;around 8 p.m,.inside a landscaping company identified as Landtech Inc.</p> <p> The blaze was large and required assistance from Ottawa Fire Services to get it under control.</p> <p> A spokesperson with the Clarence-Rockland Fire Department says there are no injuries to report.</p> <p> So far, the damage estimate is coming in at $450,000.</p>