Loto-Quebec is looking for a group of people who don’t know how lucky they are as the jackpots for a series of draws continue to go unclaimed.
In one case, a $1-million prize is still looking for its winner. In others, the one-year limit on claiming a jackpot is quickly approaching.
The winning tickets were purchased:
- in Gatineau for a Quebec Max draw on July 5
- in Haute-Yamaska for a 6/49 draw on June 1
- in Terrebonne for a Lotto Max draw on Oct. 26, 2018
- in Longueuil for a Lotto Max draw on Sept. 28, 2018
- in Brome-Missisquoi for a 6/49 draw on Sept. 12, 2018
Meanwhile, a $500,000 prize and two prizes of $250,000 have yet to be claimed on tickets purchased in Quebec City, Levis and in the Joliette area for draws held last autumn.
Winners have 12 months to claim their prizes. Unclaimed jackpots are put back into various lotteries in the form of special draws or bonus jackpots.
A complete list of all unclaimed jackpots worth more than $100,000 can be found at loteries.lotoquebec.com