Bell Let's Talk Day 2019 is coming up on Wednesday, January 30. Be involved in the world's biggest conversation about mental health.
Remember, every interaction on Bell Let’s Talk Day counts. Bell donates 5 cents to Canadian mental health programs for each of these interactions on Bell Let’s Talk Day at no cost to participants beyond what they would normally pay their service provider for online or phone access:
- TALK: Every mobile and every long distance call made by Bell wireless and phone customers
- TEXT: Every text message sent by Bell wireless customers
- TWITTER: Every tweet and retweet using #BellLetsTalk, featuring the special Bell Let’s Talk emoji, and every Bell Let’s Talk Day video view at Twitter.com/Bell_LetsTalk
- FACEBOOK: Every Bell Let’s Talk Day video view at Facebook.com/BellLetsTalk and every use of the Bell Let’s Talk frame
- INSTAGRAM: Every Bell Let’s Talk Day video view at Instagram.com/bell_letstalk
- SNAPCHAT: Every use of the Bell Let’s Talk filter and every Bell Let’s Talk Day video view