Princeton Firefighters Brave -30 degree temperatures to douse Chimney Fire

A 100 year old home in Princeton was damaged in a Chimney Fire on Wednesday night, according to the Fire Department.

It happened near the Kettle Valley Trail and Highway 5A.. the fire breaking out after the home-owners had fired up their chimney. 

Firefighters had to deal with temperatures hovering around minus-30 degrees.. However, they were able to stop the fire from causing too much damage to the building.. However, given the building's age, it may still need to be taken down.