Shed Destroyed, 2 others damaged in Princeton Fire
One shed was destroyed, and two sheds were damaged after a fire broke out on Monday in Princeton.
Deputy Fire Chief John Larson says, a resident was doing some grinding at his home, and the fire sparked on his shed.
He called the fire department, but by that time, the fire had gone down some dry grass in an alley, going up an opposite fence and catching the other two sheds on fire.
Crews arrived on scene and were able to douse the fire.
Larson reminds of the extreme fire danger risk in the area.