EZ Rock's Business of the Month - Mystic Treasure Hunters
If unique is what you seek, we have what you're looking for.
Mystic Treasure Hunters has handmade Mexican Indoor & Outdoor décor, Santa Fe pine furniture, clay garden pots, vases, wire suns and moons, Kokopelli vases & plaques, as well as wrought iron wall art, and candles.
Anita also features Local First Nations and Canadian Artists that bring a uniqueness to the store.
Other items in Mystic Treasures that you can find are:
- locally produced chainsaw and stone carvings
- Beautiful hand-carved Northwest Coast Native sterling silver jewellery with custom orders available
- Birch bark and pine needle baskets
- Dream catchers
- Sea Glass Jewellery
- Elk Antler Key Holders and Pendants
- Sweet Grass, Sage and Smudge Fans
- Paintings, books, as well as Canadian souvenirs, and the odd antique
All Mexican décor an additional 10% Off the ticket price 50% Off all Plaster of Paris Products
Mystic Treasure Hunters, in the heart of Salmon Arm, is a unique gift store with a twist. All items are affordable and priced-to-sell.
Mystic Treasure Hunters
310 Ross Street NE (one block off the TCH)
Salmon Arm, BC V1E 2T3
Phone: (778) 489.5515
Visit them online at: mystictreasurehunters.com
Hours of Operation
Tuesdays - Fridays: 9:30 am – 5:30 pm
Saturdays: 9:30 am – 5 pm
CLOSED Sundays and Mondays
Enter below to WIN a $100 GC for April's Business of the Month - Mystic Treasure Hunters!