Morning Show Host
- I was born in the same city as the only Canadian in the Baseball Hall of Fame
- My first radio appearance came at age 10 when I read one line for a commercial (played the part of a Boy Scout - "Will you buy an apple from me?")
- I was at SkyDome for Joe Carter's World Series winning home run in 1993
- All-time favourite TV show is "The Simpsons", but just the first 10 seasons
- My first job, not counting farm work, was at a car wash. Second job, hauling beet sludge at a canning factory.
- I've watched Canada Day fireworks on Parliament Hill from a blimp.
- I get overly agitated by "Left lane hogs"
- If a "Triple Yahtzee Hall of Fame" ever opens, I will be inducted in the first year.
- The one year I played in a dart league, our team won the "B" division championship
- I'm convinced I was the first person to come up with "Olive, the other reindeer"