KICX Boarding Pass
If you want to escape the winter time blues, the we've team up with Sunwing.ca to bring you something amazing! The KICX Boarding Pass.
It's simple, be listening from November 5th to 30th for your KICX Boarding Pass cue to call. Be the 9th caller through to 705-675-KICX (5429) and you'll have to chance to score yourself a KICX Boarding Pass.
Once you get through, you'll have the option of 3 suitcases to open. One contains your KICX Boarding Pass. The other two? KICX Country Mugs to keep you warm this winter because you're staying HERE this winter!
Then, when you've scored yourself a KICX Boarding Pass you'll hvae to tune in to KICX Country Mornings with Trinette & Coop at 8:10a on Monday Dcember 3rd to listen for the KICX Boarding Call. We'll announce one lucky winners name and they'll have 9 minutes and 17 seconds to call us back on the contest line, 705-675-KICX (5429) to claim their spot or else they'll miss their flight and we move on to the next name.
Now I kmow what you're going to ask next... what does this awesome trip include exactly and where am I heading?
Well, you'll be heading to the RIU Palace Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic with ALL expenses paid!
Your Sunwing Vacations prize includes:
- Roundtrip airfare based on economy class for two (2) persons from any available Canadian gateway to the Dominican Republic onboard Sunwing Airlines.
- 7 (seven) nights standard accommodation at the Riu Palace Punta Cana in a room based on double occupancy.
- All Inclusive meal plan while at the Riu Palace Punta Cana.
- Land transfers between the airport and hotel in destination
- All hotel taxes and processing fees.
- Taxes (including, but not limited to, departure taxes, air seat/airline taxes and applicable federal, provincial, municipal, state and/or local taxes)
Not included in your Sunwing Vacations prize:
- Ground transportation not specifically mentioned above (including transportation to and from you and your guest(s)’ homes)
- Airport improvement fees
- Insurance (including, but not limited to, travel insurance, medical insurance and trip cancelation insurance)
- Connecting flights (including to the departure gateway city)
- Sightseeing tours and other in-destination activities
- Travel related fees/surcharges
- Excess baggage fees
- Costs associated with obtaining travel documents (including, but not limited to passports and visas)
- Costs associated with obtaining necessary vaccinations
- Items of personal nature
No purchase necessary. Contest starts at 5:30 a.m. ET on November 5, 2019 and closes at 6:00 p.m. ET on November 30, 2019. Open to legal residents of Ontario, Canada who are twenty-one (21) years of age or older. Some restrictions apply. Correct answer to a mathematical skill testing question required. Approximate retail value of the prize is $5,730 CAD based on a Sudbury departure. The odds of winning the prize from among the eligible draw entrants are one in forty. Complete contest rules and information about entry available at insert URL.