1 Person Injured & Rescued After Pot Left on Stove Sparks Fire

1 person was injured & has been displaced, following a structure fire on Jeanne D'Arc Street in Sudbury.

Fire Crews say they responded to the call Tuesday (April 9)...A man was rescued from the fire which was caused by an unattended pot on a stove.

The man was checked by EMS and released shortly after.

As a result, fire & smoke damage was minimal.

Fire Crews take this opportunity to remind you about the importance of having a home fire escape plan.