Chaleur Regional Hospital Foundation closes in on $5 million fundraising goal
The Chaleur Regional Hospital Foundation is within striking distance of its goal to raise $5 million dollars over five years to supplement a major expansion and renovation project at the Chaleur Regional Hospital in Bathurst.
The foundation announced nearly $400,000.00 from its latest round of donors last night, brining the total funds raised to $4,833,120.00 or 97 per cent of its total goal:
- Physicians ($216,540);
- Golf tournament ($56,384);
- Maurice Gas & Convenience ($56,384);
- Rocket Enterprises Inc / Richard Family and Comeau Family ($30,000);
- Dixie Lee de Beresford ($10,000);
- Foyer Chez Annie ($10,000);
- Northern Furniture ($10,000);
- R.H. Frenette Group ($10,000).
Vitalite Health Network CEO Gilles Lanteigne says the campaign will result in new cutting-edge equipment being added to the project so that health care services can be better tailored for the region's current and future needs.
The Chaleur Regional Hospital Foundation has been a partner of the Chaleur Regional Hospital since 1990 and has invested more than $12 million in projects impacting the quality of patient care.