Director of Bathurst campus among six senior staff to allege toxic environment at CCNB
Six senior staff at five CCNB campuses are calling for an independent investigation into what they say is a toxic work environment.
The directors, including CCNB Bathurst director Paolo Fongemie, have sent a letter to CCNB's board of directors alleging a climate of mistrust, abuse of power and intimidation by CEO Liane Roy.
The letter was signed by:
- Paolo Fongemie - Director of CCNB-Bathurst;
- Alain Boisvert - Director of CCNB-Acadian Peninsula;
- Suzanne Beaudoin - Director of CCNB-Campbellton;
- Pauline Duguay - Director of CCNB-Dieppe;
- Francois Boutot - Director of CCNB-Edmundston;
- Chantal Berthelotte - Director of Student Success.
The directors want the investigation to be completed and made public by the end of April.
Board Chair Jean-Jacques Roy says a process currently underway to fix the situation seems to be working, but adds it can't be done in a day.
(with files from the Acadie-Nouvelle)