Motel at Nigadoo campground damaged by fire

news-update

An early morning fire has damaged a building at a Nigadoo campground.

Flames broke out in Camping Hache's small motel at around 4am Thursday, damaging two rooms.

The building was unoccupied at the time and there were no injuries.

On its Facebook page, the company writes it will be contacting customers over the next few days.

Beresford Fire Chief Gerald Godin says it appears an electrical problem is responsible for the blaze.

(with files from CKLE)