Public meetings planned to assess response to devastating January ice storm
What do you think about the response to the devastating ice storm that left around 130,000 New Brunswickers without electricity in January?
The province has set up a series of public meetings next month as part of a post-action review.
Executive Council's Judy Wagner is leading the review and will submit recommendations to the government by July.
The report will be supported by internal reviews by the New Brunswick Emergency Measures Organization, NB Power and officials from the Department of Health, among others.
- April 2, 2 p.m. - Polyvalente W.-A.-Losier, 585 de l'église St., Tracadie
- April 3, 6:30 p.m. - Town Hall, 9235 Main St., Richibucto
- April 4, 6:30 p.m. - Kinsmen Club, 100 Newcastle Blvd., Miramichi
- April 5, 6:30 p.m. - Club d'age d'Or, 62 de l'école St., Lamèque
- April 6, 6:30 p.m. - Club d'age d'Or, 8265 de l'église St., Bas Caraquet