Garth Brooks Is Top Country Act On List Of Highest Paid Celebs
Garth Brooks is the top country artist on a list of the world's highest-paid celebrities.
According to Forbes, the singer has earned $60 million (all figures U.S.) since June 2016 to tie at No. 26 with Elton John.
The only Canadians on the list are Drake, The Weeknd, Justin Bieber and Celine Dion, who raked in a combined $311.5 million.
Diddy tops the list with a $130 million payday.
Here are the country acts that made the cut:
98. Jason Aldean - $32.5 million
83. Toby Keith and Florida Georgia Line - $34.5 million (tied with Dr. Dre)
71. Dolly Parton - $37 million (tied with Ed Sheeran)
55. Luke Bryan - $42 million (tied with Jay Z and Celine Dion)
53. Kenny Chesney - $42.5 million
49. Taylor Swift - $44 million
26. Garth Brooks- $60 million (tied with Elton John)
Forbes compiles the annual list using a number of sources, including estimates from Nielsen, Pollstar, Songkick, and IMDB.