iHeartRadio Music Festival: 9 Things We'd Love To See Happen
We are so close to the 2017 iHeartRadio Music Festival – we're in the single digits now in our countdown!
iHeartRadio is taking over Las Vegas this Friday and Saturday with a lineup of superstar artists including Coldplay, The Weeknd, DJ Khaled, Chris Stapleton, Lorde, Kings of Leon, Big Sean, P!NK, Miley Cyrus, Thirty Seconds to Mars, Niall Horan, David Guetta, Thomas Rhett, Harry Styles, and Kesha.
With this much star power, and special guests like Macklemore, Khalid, Jack Antonoff, and Bebe Rexha, you never know what will happen.
Music fans can watch the 2017 iHeartRadio Music Festival each night, at iHeartRadio.ca.
Here are nine things we wanna see happen this year:
1. More fabulous Lorde choreography.
We're obviously gonna see this Rainbow Goddess perform, but we could NOT be more excited, we're already feeling ALL THE FEELS.
3. A mini One Direction reunion between Harry Styles, Niall Horan and Louis Tomlinson.
4. A Cyrus sister duet.
5. And some new Younger Now music from Miley Cyrus while we're at it.
Miley's new album Younger Now comes out only a week later. Could we be hearing something new during her set?!
6. Some cool collabs. Like maybe Coldplay/Big Sean?
They DO have a song together...
7. THESE awesome special guests will also be performing: Macklemore, Bebe Rexha, Jack Antonoff & Khalid. ANY on-stage collab combo with these four and the lineup would be amazing.
The possibilities are ENDLESS.
8. In fact, maybe a Lorde/Jack Antonoff dance-off?
The definition of FOMO.
9. And, of course ... ASAHD.
DJ KHALED'S SON IS ALREADY A LEGEND.
Original article at iHeartRadio