Keith Urban Gets Creative With Recording
Keith Urban proved that when inspiration hits, he’ll stop at nothing to get it out – as demonstrated by his wife Nicole Kidman, who shared a photo on Sunday of her husband recording a banjo track in their hotel bathroom.
Sitting on a chair set up in front of the shower, the country star is seen with headphones on and strumming the banjo, which appears to be connected to recording equipment.
"Whatever it takes to get the right sound when you’re recording," Kidman captioned the post. "Nothing like the acoustics in a hotel bathroom.”
The country star is currently on his 58-city Graffiti U tour through to February, and will be an advisor on The Voice.
See Urban’s upcoming Canadian tour dates below:
- Sep. 12 - Moncton, NB - Moncton Downtown Centre
- Sep. 14 - Ottawa, ON - Canadian Tire Centre
- Sep. 15 - London, ON - Budweiser Gardens
- Sep. 19 - Winnipeg, MB - Bell MTS Place
- Sep. 21 - Saskatoon, SK - SaskTel Centre
- Sep. 22 - Edmonton, AB - Rogers Place
- Sep. 23 - Calgary, AB - ScotiaBank Sadledome
- Sep. 25 - Vancouver, BC - Rogers Arena