Nelly Sued For Alleged Sexual Assault

Nelly is being sued again by a woman who claims to have been sexually assaulted following a concert in England last year.

In court documents filed Wednesday, the alleged victim recounted attending Nelly’s show at the Cliffs Pavilion in Essex on Dec. 5, 2017 with several friends. She claimed that at a meet-and-greet, the rap star invited the group back to his dressing room.

There, she alleged, Nelly – whose real name is Cornell Haynes Jr. – took her into a small room, lowered his pants and started to masturbate. She claimed he “put his hands down [her] top and tried to pull it off. This was without her consent.”

The lawsuit claims the “Hot in Herre” star pulled his pants back up and walked towards the woman, who stands only 4’11”.

“She tried to move back but there was nowhere she could go. He dropped his trousers and said he really wanted her,” reads the claim. “Defendant Nelly began to masturbate again. He told her she wanted him.”

The woman alleged Nelly tried to kiss her twice, made sexually explicit comments, and put her hand on his penis.

When she rebuffed him, the rapper allegedly “put his right hand on the back of her head and his left hand on her shoulder and forced her head down pushing his erect penis into her mouth.”

According to the lawsuit, the woman managed to get away and left with her friends. She said she did not immediately report the incident to local police.

In February, Essex police said they were investigating her allegations but no criminal charges were ever filed.

The same woman is suing Nelly’s girlfriend, Shantel Jackson, for defamation over comments she made on social media.

None of the allegations have been proven in court.

In October 2017, Nelly was arrested in Auburn, Washington after a woman called 911 to allege the rapper sexually assaulted her on his tour bus. On Twitter, he called the accusation "false and defaming."

A week later, the alleged victim said she would not cooperate with the investigation and, in December, prosecutors announced the case was dropped.