UPDATE: What to do on Victoria Day in Toronto?
What’s open on Victoria Day?
- Ontario Place
- Riverdale Farm
- High Park Zoo
- CN Tower
- Ontario Science Centre
- The Art Gallery of Ontario
- Ripley’s Aquarium
- The Royal Ontario Musuem
- The Eaton Centre, Square One, Vaughan Mills, and Toronto Premium Outlets
- TTC and GO Transit will be operating on holiday hours
What’s closed on Victoria Day?
- Government offices
- Toronto Public Library branches will be closed Sunday and Monday
- All LCBO and The Beer Store locations
- Yorkdale Shopping Centre, Fairview Mall, Scarborough Town Centre , and Fairview Mall
Where to watch Victoria Day fireworks
- Ashbridges Bay Park on Monday beginning at 9:45 p.m.
- Canada’s Wonderland on Sunday at 10 p.m. (cancelled)
- Mohawk Racetrack in Milton on Saturday at 10:30 p.m.
- Ballantrae Community Park in Stouffville on Sunday beginning around 9 p.m. (cancelled)
- Dr. William Laceby Arena in the Township of King at dusk on Monday
- Dundas Driving Park in Hamilton at 9:30 p.m. on Sunday (rescheduled to Monday)
Fun for the family over the long weekend
- HarbourKIDS: Circus at Harbourfront Centre from May 19-22
- Culinary Ontario Festival at Ontario Place from May 19-22
- Victorian Tea Party at Bronte Creek Provincial Park from May 20-22
- Rib & Craft Beer Fest at Yonge & Dundas Square from May 18-21
- Pirates and Princesses at Black Creek Pioneer Village from May 20-22