Unattended cooking to blame for St. Thomas house fire
Unattended cooking is to blame for a St. Thomas house fire Tuesday afternoon.
Emergency crews were called to the home on Tecumseh Street shortly after 4:00 p.m. Tuesday.
Officials say a woman, her son and dog were not home at the time of the blaze.
Damage is pegged at $200,000.
No one was injured.
Roy Inch & Sons Service Experts - Aug 21 2017
Aylmer Police Chief Andre Reymer equipping officers with Narcan Naloxone in effort to reduce opioid overdoses.
Eclipse 2017: CTV Technology Analyst Carmi Levy & Producer Nick Chenosky share their solar eclipse experiences from London.