Strike a pose… it’s selfie time!
R you ready for the OTTAWA REDBLACKS 2019 SEASON?!
The OTTAWA REDBLACKS and (INSERT STATION NAME) want to see your REDBLACKS pride on display all across Ottawa!
It’s the RSELFIE Contest!
Here’s how you play..
- Take an RSelfie with your OTTAWA REDBLACKS gear on at the list of locations/things below
- Post your photos on Instagram with the hashtag #RSelfieContest
You’ll then be automatically entered into a daily draw for a chance to win a pair of tickets to the OTTAWA REDBLACKS Season Home Opener on June 20th and a OTTAWA REDBLACKS jersey!
Plus, you’ll be entered into the grand prize draw, for a chance to win:
- A pair of REDBLACKS Season Seats for the 2019 season
- Two customized New Era REDBLACKS jerseys
- A TELUS Google Mini Home
- A $75 gift card to Crust & Crate curtesy of Gabriel Pizza!
Friendly reminder, don’t forget to add in the caption of your posts #RSelfieContest!
The more photos you post, the more chances you have to WIN!
- A REDBLACKS player
- A Ottawa Rough Riders player from 1968
- OSEG’s CEO, Mark Goudie
- The entire REDBLACKS Offensive Line
- Russ Jackson
- Henry Burris
- REDBLACKS Coach Rick Campbell
- A CTV Host
- A MAJIC 100 announcer
- A Ottawa’s Pure Country 94 announcer
- A News Talk 580 CFRA announcer
- A TSN 1200 announcer
- Your REDBLACKS memorabilia around your house
- A 2016 Grey Cup ring
- A ticket stub from the 2019 pre-season game
- A field post around the city
- Your pet
- Your REDBLACKS pre-game meal
- A REDBLACKS game football
- The Grey Cup
- TD Place
- Bell Media Studios
- The REDBLACKS locker room
- Little Italy
- Rideau Canal
- Parliament Hill
- National Art Gallery
- Tim Hortons (any)
- Trans Canada Trail
- The Carp Fair Grounds
- Westboro Beach
- Petrie Island
- The Museum of History
- Gabriel’s (any)
- Gatineau Park
- Love Locks Bridge
- Andrew Haydon Park
- The Glebe
- Experimental Farm
No purchase necessary. Contest starts at 5:30 a.m. ET on June 10th and closes on June 19th at 11:59 p.m. ET. Open to legal residents of Ontario, Canada who are eighteen (18) years of age or older. Some restrictions apply. Correct answer to a mathematical skill testing question required. Odds of winning a Prize will depend upon the total number of entire during the contest period.