Play The Nat & Drew $1,000 Minute every day at 7:35am during The Nat & Drew Show!
Be Caller 25 and answer up to 10 questions to win cash! For every question you get right you win $10, but if you answer all 10 questions correctly you win $1,000!
- Big White Ski resort is located in what BC city?
- What news magazine announced their “Person of the Year” today?
- Did the Seahawks win or lose against the Vikings on Monday Night Football?
- Bohemian Rhapsody is a movie about which band?
- What breakfast cereal is said to be “magically delicious?”
- In the sentence “Tucker is a small dog”, which word is the adjective?
- Name a Christmas song that Bruce Springsteen has recorded.
- Is mulled wine served at a warm or cold temperature?
- Which former U.S. First Lady wrote the book ‘Becoming’?
- What city was the show Sex and the City set in?
3. Win (21-7)
5. Lucky Charms
7. Santa Claus is Coming to Town, Merry Christmas Baby
9. Michelle Obama
10. New York
Watch Today's $1000 Minute
Carol played the $1,000 Minute this morning and we did not expect her answer for question 10.