Firearms Stolen in Separate Break & Enters in Petawawa
The Upper Ottawa Valley Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) is investigating after it was reported on June 5, 2017 that three storage units in the Town of Petawawa had been broken into. The units, located at a storage facility on Petawawa Boulevard, are believed to have been broken into during the overnight hours between June 3 and 4. The suspect(s) gained entry to the units and stole the following firearms:
- Remington 700 Bolt Action Rifle with Leupold Scope - Grey Camo Pattern in colour
- Mosin Nagant 7.62 X 54 Bolt Action Rifle - Light brown stock
- CIL 12 Gauge Shotgun - Break action, single shot with a camo sling
Further items stolen from the storage units include a blue Ryobi mitre saw, 13 piece set of Adams golf clubs in a black nylon golf bag, an orange and white Stihl Wood Boss chainsaw with a 16 inch bar and a yellow 1500 Watt Champion generator.
Police are also investigating a break, enter and theft at a residence on Petawawa Boulevard that was reported on the afternoon of June 11, 2017. The suspect(s) are believed to have broken into the residence sometime between the evening of June 9 and the afternoon of June 11, 2017. The house was ransacked and following firearms were stolen:
- 12 Gauge shotgun - pump action
- 12 Gauge shotgun - break open
- 22 caliber/16 Gauge over/under - break open
- 22 caliber Marlin lever action rifle
- 308 caliber Savage lever action rifle
- Two 30-30 Winchester lever action rifles
Anyone with information regarding these incidents is asked to contact the Petawawa Detachment of the Upper Ottawa Valley OPP at 613-735-0188 or Pembroke/Renfrew County Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477).
A man went to Ripley's Aquarium in TO, undressed and then jumped in the water to swim with the sharks. The best part of this story? He managed to get out of the tank and flee before the police showed up!
New Yorkers don't have a reputation for being polite and friendly. Here's why! Omg!
What is funnier? The body language of this man when he realizes what will be demonstrated or the music that has been added to the video?