HISTORICAL SEXUAL ASSAULT INVESTIGATION
Officers of the Bancroft Detachment of the Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) Crime unit have charged a 57 year old male in regards to a historic sexual assault investigation dating back to 2002. The investigation was brought to the attention of the Bancroft OPP on November 23, 2016.
As per the investigation, J. Steven O’CONNER from the Town of Bancroft has been charged with:
* Sexual assault with threat of harm to third person,
* Sexual interference with a person under 16 years of age,
* Invitation to sexual touching under 16 years of age,
* Overcome resistance by attempting to choke, suffocate or strangle another person,
* Uttering threats,
* Sexual assault,
* Sexual assault cause bodily harm,
* Possession of a schedule I substance and
* Possession of a Schedule II substance.
O’CONNER was held for a bail hearing at the Ontario Court of Justice in Belleville on December 31, 2016.
Anyone who has any information that may assist in this investigation is encouraged to contact the Bancroft OPP at 1-888-310-1122, report it to the OPP online at http://www.opp.ca/index.php?id=132, by cellphone (*677 (*OPP)) or, if you wish to remain anonymous, through Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS) at https://www.tipsubmit.com/start.htm
This man can't believe he's actually 98 years old. His reaction is priceless! Warning: he drops a few F bombs in there!
ABSOLUT vodka has nothing to hide. Absolutely NOTHING to hide. Do not watch if the sight of naked people offends you!
You know how some people are just bad liars? This kid is up there on that list! His mom is having none of it!