Improperly Discarded Smoking Material Sparks Laurentian Hills House Fire
Improperly discarded smoking materials are being blamed for a house fire just west of Deep River on Sunday.
There were no injuries in the fire on McKee Road in Laurentian Hills just before the noon hour.
The Fire Chief tells Star 96.7 improperly discarded smoking material sparked the grass outside the house and then the siding of the home.
Damage is limited and nobody has been displaced.
Several Weekend Grass Fires
Local fire crews across Renfrew County were kept busy with reports of grass or brush fires on the weekend.
Calls came in from Petawawa, Cobden, Foresters Falls the Killaloe area, Griffith, and Horton Township.
There were no reports of any injuries but the calls came in at various times of the day in several municipalities.
Well that is harrowing! Just a few seconds...
John Wick is still kicking ass and doing it with style!
We don't think we'll ever get tired of these funny Deadpool skits!