Stolen Firearms Recovered - Update
On November 01, 2017 members of the Upper Ottawa Valley Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) Crime Unit, Tactics and Rescue Unit (TRU) and Community Street Crime Unit (CSCU) executed a Criminal Code (CC) search warrant at a residence on Reynolds Avenue in the City of Pembroke. As a result of the search warrant police located and seized several firearms that had been reported stolen from a residence in North Algona-Wilberforce Township in October 2017. Police also seized several types of drugs, ammunition, a chainsaw and several televisions as part of the search warrant.
As a result of this investigation 28-year-old Kyle Robert Lee BELAIRE of Pembroke is charged with the following Criminal Code (CC) and Controlled Drugs and Substances Act (CDSA) offences:
- Unauthorized possession of a firearm - three counts
- Possession of firearm or ammunition contrary to prohibition order - four counts
- Possession of a firearm, prohibited or restricted weapon obtained by crime - three counts
- Possession of property obtained by crime under $5000 - seven counts
- Fai to comply with probation order - three counts
- Possession of a schedule I substance - fentanyl - one count
He was held for a bail hearing and remains in custody until his next appearance at the Ontario Court of Justice in the City of Pembroke on December 04, 2017.
This man can't believe he's actually 98 years old. His reaction is priceless! Warning: he drops a few F bombs in there!
ABSOLUT vodka has nothing to hide. Absolutely NOTHING to hide. Do not watch if the sight of naked people offends you!
You know how some people are just bad liars? This kid is up there on that list! His mom is having none of it!