CANADA’S HOTTEST BEACH FESTIVAL | JULY 27 – 29, 2018
Kelowna’s high energy music and sports festival, Monster Energy Center of Gravity has announced their most exciting lineup to date, including headliners Wu-Tang Clan, Zedd and French Montana. Produced by Wet Ape Productions and Live Nation Canada, #COGfest celebrates its 10th anniversary with a return to Kelowna, BC’s, City Park from July 27th to 29th, 2018.
From the shores of Lake Okanagan, Monster Energy Center of Gravity is Canada’s most anticipated beach festival, featuring an exciting combination of high energy electronic, urban, and live performances across two stages, plus over 150 international athletes competing in fan favourite sports including beach volleyball, basketball, freestyle motocross, skateboarding, and BMX.
- Sports: Beach Volleyball, Basketball, FMX, Skateboarding, and BMX
- Music: Main Stage, Moto Stage and Urban Stage (All Ages with 19+ Bars), Beach Stage (19+)
- Extras: Exhibitors’ Village, Sponsor Tents, and Food Vendors
- Restrictions: No re-entry to site after 3PM
Each price level has a certain allotment of tickets and once a certain price level has sold out the price will increase – buy early to save money!
GA Weekend Passes can also be purchased in person at ONE Boardshop in Kelowna.
GA Weekend Passes
- 3-Day GA Early Bird: $149.95 + GST + s/c
- 3-Day GA Tier 2: $169.95 + GST + s/c
- 3-Day GA Tier 3: $189.95 + GST + s/c
- 3-Day GA Tier 4: $209.95 + GST + s/c
GA Single Day Passes
- Single Day GA Tier 1: $89.95 + GST + s/c
- Single Day GA Tier 2: $99.95 + GST + s/c
- Single Day GA Tier 3: $109.95 + GST + s/c