Fredericton fire sends 1 person to hospital
One person was taken to hospital following a kitchen fire in a Fredericton apartment building.
Platoon Capt. Gary Charters said the Fredericton Fire Department responded to a three-storey building on Barton Crescent around 6:05 p.m. Monday.
"It was a kitchen/grease fire," Charters told our newsroom Tuesday morning. "It was contained to the kitchen."
Charters said one person was taken to the Dr. Everett Chalmers Regional Hospital for treatment.
Crews left the scene shortly before 8 p.m. Monday.