Free Wifi service launched in Vitalité Health Network facilities
The Vitalité Health Network has announced free Wifi service in 18 facilities throughout the province.
President and CEO Gilles Lanteigne says Wifi access will allow patients to stay in contact with the outside world during their stay, improve the visits of people looking after a loved one, and provide entertainment for people in waiting room.
A news release says posters will now be displayed in the waiting rooms of emergency departments, outpatient clinics, and nursing units.
Cards will be given out as patients arrive to explain the new system.
- Dr. Georges-L.-Dumont University Hospital Centre
- Telenephrology Clinic
- Veterans' Health Centre
- Stella-Maris-de-Kent Hospital
- Offices of the Dumont UHC Foundation
- Edmundston Regional Hospital
- Grand Falls General Hospital
- Hôtel-Dieu Saint-Joseph de Saint-Quentin
- Campbellton Regional Hospital
- Restigouche Hospital Centre
- St. Joseph Community Health Centre (Dalhousie)
- Regional Addiction Services (Campbellton)
- Chaleur Regional Hospital
- Chaleur Regional Hospital, UCT Pavilion
- Enfant-Jésus RHSJ† Hospital
- Lamèque Hospital and Community Health Centre
- Tracadie-Sheila Hospital
- Addiction Services (Bathurst)