Road Closures Sunday May 12
The following is a list of road closures in the City of Fredericton for today's marathon festivities:
7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Aberdeen Street, between its terminus at the trail to St. John Street;
- St. John Street, between Churchill Row and McLeod Avenue;
- McLeod Avenue, between St. John Street and Beaverbrook Street; and;
- Church Street, between Churchill Row and Aberdeen Street;
7:45 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. (or as soon as last participants completes the course)
- St. John Street, between Aberdeen Street and Queen Street;
- Queen Street, between St. John Street and Regent Street;
- St. Anne's Point Drive, between Queen Street and the Westmorland Street Bridge on ramp;
- Westmorland Street Bridge to Union Street to Union Street off-ramp;
- Union Street to Friel Street; and
- Friel Street, between Union Street to the trail system;
8:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
- Westmorland Street Bridge, between Queen and Maple Street.
8:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
- Marysville Bridge, between McGloin Street and Mill Street.