Schools closed as roads remain treacherous
The storm may be over but the digging out is still a long way from finsihed. City police say the main road are in pretty good shape this morning but not the side sttreets. Most sidewalks are not done.
The RCMP says the ban on travel on the Trans Canada has been lifted, but they're still not recomending it. Motorists are urged to call 5-1-1 for the latest road conditions.
Schools Francophone South and zones 3-to 9 in Anglophone West are closed today- that includes the Greater Fredericton area and areas below:
3. Florenceville-Bristol, Bath, Centreville, Hartland, Woodstock
4. Canterbury, Nackawic, Burtts Corner, Millville, McAdam, Harvey
5. Stanley, Boiestown, Doaktown
6. Greater Fredericton Area (including New Maryland, Keswick Ridge, Nashwaak Valley)
7. Oromocto, Geary, Burton, Lincoln, Fredericton Junction
8. Chipman, Minto
9. Cambridge Narrows, Gagetown