Studio Bell Canada Day 2019
About Studio Bell, home of the National Music Centre
Studio Bell, home of the National Music Centre (NMC), is much more than a museum. A national catalyst for discovery, innovation and renewal through music, NMC is preserving and celebrating Canada’s music story inside its home at Studio Bell in Calgary’s East Village. With programming that includes on-site and outreach education programs, performances, artist incubation and exhibitions, NMC is inspiring a new generation of music lovers. For more information, please visit studiobell.ca.
Canada Day at Studio Bell
Studio Bell, home of the National Music Centre, is the place to party for Canada’s 152nd birthday.
Dive into Canada’s rich musical history with an array of new exhibits celebrating iconic Canadians, enjoy hands-on, family-friendly activities and pop-up performances across multiple floors, and take advantage of FREE* admission all day on July 1, courtesy of Bell.
You can also enter to win a special Studio Bell Canada Day package that includes "skip of the line" access for Canada Day, an annual Family Membership and a merchandise pack. Here are some of the perks of a family membership:
- Free admission to Studio Bell exhibitions
- Discounted tickets to concerts and events at Studio Bell
- Access to special NMC Members-only events
- Free access to all Artist in Residence workshops
- Free Top Ten Hits Behind-the-Glass Tour
- Subscription to exclusive NMC Member Newsletter
- 10% off at the NMC Gift Shop and café
- $12 access to Backstage Pass tours (60% off standard ticket price!)
- Dedicated Box Office team to serve you
- Free ticket replacements
- Many more offerings throughout the year