Everything We Know About Kylie Jenner's Pregnancy
SO in case you’ve been hiding under a rock all weekend: Kylie Jenner is reportedly pregnant!
According to multiple sources who talked to TMZ, the 20 year old makeup queen/reality TV star is serveral months pregnant! Here's what else we know:
- She’s reportedly due in February and rapper Travis Scott is the father. The baby is rumored to be a girl.
- Blogger Perez Hilton also spoke out, uploading a video to his YouTube account in which he said: “In case you haven’t been paying attention, Kylie Jenner has been dating rapper Travis Scott for what, um, 5 months, 6 months? And also, a reminder Kylie Jenner is 19 years old. Um, I love life, I love babies. If I were Kris Jenner, I would tell that girl to get an abortion!” Hilton has come under fire on social media for the suggestion.
- Kris Jenner was out to support supermodel daughter Kendall, and when asked her about the news, she didn’t address it directly, but did say, “You never know what is going to break at any moment,” leading many to wonder if she meant that fans could expect an official pregnancy confirmation.
- Travis Scott then popped up in Vegas to perform Saturday, where Kylie was photographed in town in a (very) baggy t-shirt.
- Kylie was seen out and about on Friday right after news of her pregnancy broke. She was seen at a winery in Malibu, but reportedly abstained from alcohol while partying with BFF Jordyn.
- Interestingly, Kylie’s pregnancy news arrives on the heels of the news that her sister Kim Kardashian is expecting her third child with husband Kanye West via surrogate. The child is also due early next year, meaning they’ll be cousin-sisters a la North and Penelope. (And yes, there is a conspiracy theory that Kylie is actually Kim's surrogate).
- In another plot twist, Kylie’s ex Tyga claimed to be father of her unborn baby in a now-deleted Snapchat post. “Hell nah that’s my kid,” the “Rack City” rapper, 27, allegedly captioned an article on Twitter revealing his ex-girlfriend’s pregnancy news.