6 Thoughts You Have When Attend A Spin Class For The First Time In Almost A Lifetime...
1. don't wanna sit in the front [Damnit, I have to sit in the front because I took too long trying to make myself look good, so now I'm late.]
2. Okay, we are two minutes in and I feel I am going to either a) throw up b) faint or c) a very unattractive combination of both.
3. Will the instructor notice if I only pretend to up the resistance on my bike?
4. I'm the only one in here with a plastic water bottle, they know I'm not one of them and now they think I hate the environment.
5. Okay, one more 'hill' to climb, 'Don't die, don't die.'
6. DONE! When's the next class? I gotta get this booty poppin.' That was too easy.