5 Things You Tell Your Kid Not To Do and Get Caught Doing Yourself
As parents we don't always listen to our own advice or rules. The key is to have to have eyes in the back of your head to make sure you aren't spotted breaking them. Seeing as this is very unrealistic, how many of these have you been busted doing after you told the little ones not to?
1. Drinking straight from the juice carton.
2. Not brushing your teeth before bed.
3. Sneaking a snack before dinner time.
4. Checking your phone at the dinner table or at any inappropriate time really...
5. Saying bad words... specifically d*** and jack*** when driving during rush hour anywhere in Halifax.
Doing any number of these things does not make you a hypocrite, it just makes you human.