EARTH HOUR TONIGHT
In 2017 the idea of going sans electronics for even an hour can be daunting; How will we stay entertained? How will we know what's going on in the world!?! Fear not, I've put together a list of 5 fun things to do without power, for an hour!
1. Find a good cuddle buddy (furry or otherwise) and take some much needed relaxation time.
2. Invite your favourite people over to share a bottle of wine over candle light:
3. Draw in the dark with friends, & compare the hilarious results once the lights come back on:
4. Eat an entire tub of iceccream...because no one will be able to see it & judge you:
5. Revisit your inner kid and play an epic round of "Hide N' Seek:"
Thanks in advance for being an Earth Warrior tonight, and helping to make a difference!
PS. Click the link for more info about EARTH HOUR
The Canadian crooner performed in a London downpour.
Canada's most famous pout is coming back.
The pop legend quotes Samuel L. Jackson's character.