SOLD OUT! Yukon & McCord's 50/50!
**YUKON & MCCORD'S 50/50 IS NOW SOLD OUT! Thank you for your part in making the 50/50 raffle a success! TUNE IN FRIDAY, JUNE 25 at 7:40 AM for the winner announcement!
100.3 The Bear is excited to announce Yukon & McCord's First Ever Online 50/50 raffle, in support of The Bear Children's Fund and Boys & Girls Clubs Big Brothers Big Sisters of Edmonton and Area!
Ticket Packages Available:
- 1 Ticket for $10
- 4 Tickets for $20
- 20 Tickets for $50
- 100 Tickets for $100 **BEST VALUE!
You could win up to $10,000 for yourself and the other half will go to support The Bear Children's Fund and Boys & Girls Clubs Big Brothers Big Sisters of Edmonton and Area, and help us continue to support children and families in the Edmonton area!
About the Organizations:
The Bear Children’s Fund was proudly established by Edmonton’s Best Rock 100.3 The Bear in the fall of 1992. To date, The Bear Children’s Fund has donated well over $2.5 million dollars to children and children’s organizations in and around the Edmonton area. A few examples include:
- Stollery Children’s Hospital – funding research, equipment, and social support
- Kids Kottage – supporting children in need
- Edmonton Public Schools Foundation - funding full date Kindergarten in some of Edmonton’s socially challenged areas
- Rainbow Society of Alberta – providing wishes for chronically and terminally ill children
- Boys & Girls Clubs Big Brothers Big Sisters of Edmonton - delivering programs that address the physical, emotional, academic and overall wellness of children and youth.
Boys and Girls Clubs Big Brothers Big Sisters of Edmonton and Area (BGCBigs) is a community-supported organization committed to the healthy development of children, youth, and their families by providing safe places, positive relationships, services, and opportunities to develop personal strengths and interpersonal skills that enhance their long-term success in life. Become a mentor today and change the life of a child: https://bgcbigs.ca/
Our listeners and clients make this amazing fund work and for that we sincerely say “THANK YOU” from the big bad Bear with the Great Big Heart!