The Worst Show Ever with Yukon & McCord
The Worst Show Ever with Yukon & McCord featuring Yukon Jack and Scott McCord is the face of Edmonton's Best Rock 100.3 The Bear. Self-deprecating, irreverent, and chalked full of sick and twisted characters. There is no way to predict what they will say or do each morning, but we can guarantee a nonstop mix of laughs and great rock tunes each weekday morning from 5:30-10.
- Radio is full of clichéd crap that I hate. But the thing I hate most about radio is clichéd radio station web site bios where the DJ's write "zany" stories about how they were raised by gypsies and were found under the porch of the radio station one day and given a job. Or bios where they do a 20 question type thing but answer it with "wacky" answers like..."Sex: Yes, please!" I promise you none of that here. I was born in Bangour, Scotland and soon immigrated to Millwoods where my family were founding fathers of the T6L...building one of the first homes in an empty field that is now the Pollard Meadows neighbourhood.
- HOME IS: Edmonton & Vancouver
- LIFE IS: My lady, my kitties, my dog, Whitecaps FC
- MUSIC IS: 70’s NYC punk, Lou/Iggy/Bowie, Something I wish people argued about more than hockey.
- SATISFACTION IS: A cold beer after a good haircut.
- ONE LAST THING: Hi Mom!