Amazon warehouse evacuated due to carbon monoxide: Ottawa Fire
Ottawa Fire was called to the Amazon distribution centre on Boundary Rd. Monday morning due to a carbon monoxide "incident."
A HAZMAT unit was sent to the site to find the source of the dangerous gas.
Ottawa Fire says the building was evacuated safely.
Employees were seen outside waiting to re-enter the facility.
On location for a carbon monoxide incident at 5225 Boundary Road, an Amazon distribution center. All people are safely evacuated. Ottawa Fire Services Haz-Mat Technicians are inside investigating to identify the source of the CO. #OttFire #OttNews pic.twitter.com/qoYLgJ9Vwe— Ottawa Fire Services (@OttFire) June 29, 2020
Firefighters were called to the scene near the Richelieu-Vanier Community Centre Thursday morning
Two Ottawa men have been charged with first-degree murder in connection with the July death of David Tobin in Rockland
Ottawa Police say they have recovered the body of 20-year-old man who went missing after swimming at Britannia Beach.