Niagara-On-The-Lake sets 20 million step goal as Step Challenge returns
People in Niagara-On-The-Lake are encouraged to lace up and get moving for the return of the Step Challenge.
The challenge officially begins on June 1st with a goal of collectively walking 20 million steps.
Prizes will be awarded throughout the month thanks to Harvest Barn, the Lake Report, and the Niagara-On-The-Lake Library.
• Week 1: the individual and team with the highest daily step average
• Week 2: the most improved total step count in
• Week 3: the highest number of steps taken
• Week 4: the best/most creative team name (selected by Staff)
• Challenge completion: the individual and team with the most total steps
With special guest Nick Printup
With special guest Leah Gazan