Sunshine and average temperatures in Windsor-Essex weather
Environment Canada is expecting a clear Tuesday with average temperatures in the Windsor area.
It will be sunny with northwest wind gusting to 40km/hr early in the morning and a high of 19C.
Tuesday night will be clear with the wind becoming light early in the evening and going down to a low 9C.
Here’s the forecast over the next several days:
- Increasing cloudiness with a 30 per cent chance of showers on Wednesday morning. A few showers beginning near noon, windy and a high 17C.
- Thursday will have a mix of sun and cloud with a high 26C.
- Cloudy with a 60 per cent chance of showers on Friday and a high 29C.
- Saturday will be cloudy with a 60 per cent chance of showers and a high 18C.
- On Sunday, there will be a mix of sun and cloud. High 17C.
The average high temperature in Windsor-Essex this time of year is 20.C and the average low is 9.C.
Karl seeks to answer the question: "what is Canada?", sprinkles in a little "what is America?", and also speaks with a mystery special guest caller about the "chaos" at the Assembly of First Nations.