OPP Execute Search Warrant in Wiarton
On October 8, 2020 at 8:54 p.m., members of Grey Bruce Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) and Grey Bruce OPP Community Street Crime Unit executed a search warrant at a residence at William Street in Wiarton.
As a result of the search warrant, police seized a firearm, a pellet rifle, brass knuckles, tools and several other stolen items.
As a result of this investigation, Grey Bruce OPP have charged Jesse DROUILLARD, 22 years-of-age, of South Bruce Peninsula, with the following offences:
- Break, enter a place - commit indictable offence, section 348(1)(b) Criminal Code of Canada (CC)
- Two counts of unauthorized possession of weapon, contrary to section 91(2) CC
- Two counts of possession of property obtained by crime, under $5,000, section 355(b) CC
Grey Bruce OPP have also charged Kristina Louise HILL, 30 years-of-age, of Wiarton, with the following offences:
- Break, enter a place - commit indictable offence, section 348(1)(b) CC
- Unauthorized possession of weapon, contrary to section 91(2) CC
- Possession of property obtained by crime, under $5,000., section 355(b) CC
Both of the accused were released on an Undertaking and they are scheduled to appear at the Ontario Court of Justice in Owen Sound on November 26, 2020.
Anyone with information that can assist Grey Bruce OPP with this investigation, call 1-888-310-1122. Should you wish to remain anonymous, call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS) or submit a secure web-tip at www.cstip.ca, where you may be eligible to receive a cash reward of up to $2,000.
You may be interested in...
An egg recall has been issued by the Canadian Food Inspection Agency for products sold in Ontario and Quebec but only certain lot numbers and best before dates
The South Bruce Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) has a new recruit that is already out on patrol with their coach officer.